Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GLOCAL Project Coordinator's Official Introduction..


Hello GLOCAL blog readers!


Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeremy Owen Turner and I am the Project Coordinator for the GLOCAL Project at the Surrey Art Gallery's Techlab.

Hopefully, you will not confuse me with one of the actual artists from the GLOCAL Team who is also named Jer(emy) (Thorp).

I am available in the Techlab usually between Monday-Friday from 10 AM - 5:30 PM if you wish to visit the GLOCAL Studio in person and ask me questions about the project. I can also give you a demo of the first version of their software interface.

My official GLOCAL phone number is, 604-598-6987. My direct email is JOTurner@surrey.ca

Please check out our Facebook group and our Flickr Photo Pool for more documentation and information.

In the coming days, I will post photodocumentation from our information booth at Surrey's Winterfest.

It was an amazing event and many people took away brochures and wanted to know more about GLOCAL.

Cheers,
Jeremy

No comments: